- Alumni & Friends
- Alumni Owned Business Directory
- Alumni Events & Activities
- Homecoming & Alumni Reunion
- Alumni Board
- Accent Alumni Magazine
- Alumni Awards
- Update Your Information
- Avila Giving Societies
- Planned Giving
- Meet the Advancement Staff
The Avila University Alumni Board fosters a lifelong community that celebrates the values of Avila by connecting our alumni, faculty, students, staff and friends through networking, events, community philanthropy, career engagement and more. Avila University Alumni Board members continuously serve as ambassadors for Avila by spreading the mission and values of our founders to the greater alumni community.
If you would like more information on the board please contact the Alumni Office at 816.501.3602, firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with one our board members listed below.
Areas of Focus:
- Athletic Events: Focuses on the planning and implementation of alumni athletic events in coordination with the Athletics Department, Alumni Relations, and current athletic teams.
- Affinity focus area connects non-traditional alumni through events and activities.
- Events & Activities focuses on creating engagement opportunities for alumni both on and off campus, including Homecoming, Corks N Kegs, networking Happy Hours, Annual Steer Dinner, and other University events.
- Awards and Recognition for Outstanding Alumni focuses on the selection of annual awards given to exemplary alumni. Reviews requests and nominations for the alumni awards and identifies additional ways to recognize alumni accomplishments. Email email@example.com for information on making a Outstanding Alumni Award nomination.
- Class Captain focuses on location an individual from each class year that can serve as a singular point of contact for events and updates. Are you interested in being a class captain for your year? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today!